[opensuse-buildservice] Is it possible to have prjconf settings per package/image?
Hi all,

this question comes up from time to time in our team, so finally I am
hoping for an answer ;-)

Example setting:

Building multiple kiwi images in a OBS project
SLES12SP3 and SLES12SP2 images need different Preinstall settings, as
some stuff (skopeo, umoci, ...) is not available in SP2 but required in SP3.

I know I can specify different settings per repository (if %_repository
== images), but is it possible to set it per package/image? Something
like %_packagename or %_name or similar? Or somehow find out the OS
version and set stuff accordingly?

Not sure if images are accepting the suse_version macros...

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--