Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs service github_tarballs

I am not really aware about the possibilities of the _service, what
they
do and where the differences are ...

ok, obs_scm/tar_scm gives you the possibility to create a new
tar/obscpio archive to use in your builds.

If you want to create on each new tag - I don`t have the correct/tested
solution.

But I can tell you how we use it.

We use it in OBS:Server:Unstable and OBS:Server:2.9 for example.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/OBS:Server:Unstable/obs-server/_service?expand=1

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/OBS:Server:2.9:Staging/obs-server/_service?expand=1

You can use github services (like "Obs") to trigger a new service run in your
staging project.

As you have the possibility to define "Refs" in your github service, I hope
this also works for tags.

Otherwise you could create a staging project for continuous integration and
a "final project" with a "disabled" service to release your software.

cu
M0ses