Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why are all build results of multibuild package excluded?
On Monday, 11 June 2018 17:17:57 CEST 686f6c6d wrote:
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:24 AM Oliver Kurz <okurz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
anyone can help me understand why openQA:test in
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:okurz:branches:devel:openQA/o
penQA excludes all results?

I might be seeing the same issue for
devel:languages:python/python-numpy… For some reason, the 1.14.3
version has disappeared from the download servers for Leap 42.3, which
is "Excluded".

Yes, we merged a pull request into obs-build that doesn't work on 32bit.
I've now fixed the code so that the fallback to the older method works.

Please restart the failed builds.