Re: [opensuse-buildservice] own obs: Fedora_28: nothing provides annobin < IF> needed by redhat-rpm-config
On Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 10:50:58 CEST wrote Petr Vanek:
hi all,

I'm running my own OBS instance based on the official appliance image
(2.8.4).

All repos for various Suse flavours and Centos7 works fine. I have long
term issue with Feadora_28. All packages in this project are in
'unresolvable' state, showing:

nothing provides annobin < IF> needed by redhat-rpm-config

What can be the issue?

We had this just yesterday on this list. You need OBS 2.9 for support
of conditional dependencies:

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2018-06/msg00013.html

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5