[opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc segfault
On Mai 08 2018, Giovanni Santini <itachi.sama.amaterasu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was trying to push an update to a package of mine but `osc ci` gives
me a segfault which I am not sure how to debug.

I am on Arch and I have the tools from the OBS tools official repo.

If osc (a pure python app) crashes that looks like a python bug and
should probably be reported to its Arch maintainer.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1