Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setting up "branches" projects so they are not deleted after SRs are accepted
On Mittwoch, 25. April 2018, 21:42:20 CEST wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi guys,

I remember someone describing how to do this on the list, but I cannot
find it for the life of me.

I think there was a way to keep "branches"-subprojects, that are
automatically created by OBS when doing "osc branch foo/bar". But they
are also deleted when the only package in there is being submitted and
the SR is accepted.

Am I remembering this right? Is there a way to achieve that? Or is my
memory playing tricks on me?

osc sr --no-cleanup
when creating a submitrequest.

There is also the OBS:AutoCleanup attribute created by default in
default branch projects. This leads to a delete request with
auto-accept after some time. How you can still delete the attribute
or just decline the delete request later.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany