Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Since around Easter: OBS publishes broken URL to Docker images
On Montag, 9. April 2018, 07:43:06 CEST wrote Ralf Lang:
Since around easter, when I build a docker image, instead of the image
file, I get a new file

Name

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/B1-Systems:/Horde5:/opensuse-appliance/images/horde5-developer-Leap.x86_64-1.0.0-Build7.2.docker.tar.xz.registry.txt

Content

Container can be pulled via:
docker pull
docker://https://obs-registry.obsmgmt.opensuse.org:444/isv/b1-systems/horde5/opensuse-appliance/images/x86_64/horde5-developer:latest

Web Searching around, I did not find any docs related to this change (may
have used the wrong terms though).

The published URL looks broken, but even several mutations of this string did
not yield anything.

Can you point me to existing docs or bug reports which I can watch? Can I
somehow directly access the container file like before?

It was a misconfiguration, this is fixed now.

The correct URL is

docker pull
registry.opensuse.org/isv/b1-systems/horde5/opensuse-appliance/images/x86_64/horde5-developer:latest

Please note that this is not the final URL, at least the architecture part will
disappear in future.

We will do a proper announcement when it is ready, but you can use and test it
already.

good morning
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)