[opensuse-buildservice] Moving projects
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 10:27:50 +0000
Hello,

is it possible to move a whole project into a subproject of another project?
For example I want the project "Myproject" to become
"Myproduct:Myproject:Phase1" without existing in its current place anymore.
This means that the project needs to be renamed and moved.
Is this possible without recreating and recompiling everything?

Also, is it possible to clone a project as is?
For example I want to start Myproduct:Myproject:Phase2 as an identical copy of
Myproduct:Myproject:Phase1 because it uses the same packages (which are
_service files with links to my git master branch). Then I want to freeze
Phase1 and continue development in the other subproject.
Otherwise I would do it with a loop, some copying and osc add/ci commands on
bash level.

Thanks,

Mark