Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Open Build Service 2.9 released​

On 03/29/2018 02:18 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI,

we pulled back this release to research a potential dangerous bug
damaging database data.

The rpm repositries on download.o.o are there for removed on purpose.

We will come back when we have a better understanding.

JFYI,

the related issue can be found here: https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/4761

The problem seems to be that one of the database migrations[*] changes data in the db without syncing this with the backend.

[*] 20170306084558_change_repositories_remote_project_name_to_not_null.rb

sorry
adrian