Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Post-mortem: Downtime on March 23, 2018

On Monday 2018-03-26 17:59, Christian Bruckmayer wrote:

as some of you might noticed, we had a downtime of ~25 minutes last Friday.
For details what happened exactly, please have a look at our post mortem
post:
http://openbuildservice.org/2018/03/23/post-mortem-6/

Certainly an entertaining read.

Do you also have some notes on the failure of the notification system over
the weekend, or is that, in fact, connected to that deployment problem?

Your Open Build Service Tea

This typo makes me want to suddenly have that kind of branded merchandise. It
would be the next generation after the famous openSUSE beer. ;-)