Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!
  • From: Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 07:53:49 -0500
Ditto like Dmitry!

https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex

Text is:

Repositories of home:rickrich:gnome-manual-duplex

You can configure individual flags for this project here.

Arch (x86_64)
Arch:Extra/standard
Edit repository Delete repository Go to download repository

Arch_Extra (i586, x86_64)
Arch:Extra/standard
Edit repository Delete repository Go to download repository

Debian_7.0 (i586)
Debian:7.0/standard
Edit repository Delete repository Go to download repository

RedHat_RHEL-6 (i586)
RedHat:RHEL-6/standard
Edit repository Delete repository Go to download repository

Like I said: "Arch Community" is really "Arch"