Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!

It does not make sense to have them in parallel. Just enable the community
one, if it
is okay for you to go with the lowest trust level. It includes all the
packages from
Extra and Core as well.

Unfortunately I am unable to do this - I go to «Add repository page», check
added repository ‘Arch’» message appearing in the upper part of the web page,
instead of «Arch Community».--