Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keys missing for Fedora 25/26/27 and Rawhide
On Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 09:25:25 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 08:35:10 CET wrote Miroslav Suchy:
Dne 20.3.2018 v 07:35 Adrian Schröter napsal(a):
fixed all, but Rawhide. Has ne1 a point where I can get the gpg
key for rawhide in a trusted way?
(Not part of Fedora key site and neither part of the repo on master
server)

Rawhide is F29 (now)
Keys are here:
https://getfedora.org/cs/keys/

Thanks!

Hm, Rawhide seems to have a mix of packages with different signatures,
we don't support this in OBS ...

So, the only advise I can give is to use

osc build --vm-type=kvm

if you don't want to ignore all signature checks without any protection for
your system

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg