Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repositories: Arch Community is really Arch!
On Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 09:23:47 CET wrote d1vanov:
It seems neither Arch Extra nor Arch Community can be enabled any more, not
in my case
<https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/home:d1vanov:quentier-master> at
least: whichever of three Arch options I select, I only get Arch Core and
it's not enough for my packages as dependencies from Arch Extra/Community
are missed. Anybody knows any workaround?

Arch Core seems to be really not enough anymore to build anything,
so I dropped it from our simple repo list.

i586 seems to be dropped as well.

What do you miss when building against Extra?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany