Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Per-project repositories on OBS?
On Freitag, 9. März 2018, 15:18:48 CET wrote Roger Oberholtzer:
On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 1:22 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Freitag, 9. März 2018, 13:01:00 CET wrote Roger Oberholtzer:
I have a project that inherits the target repositories. Is it possible
to add an additional repository to a specific project? Ideally it will
still build for the repositories it inherited. But it will also build
for the additional target repositories. I usually work in the web GUI.
But any command that could accomplish this is interesting.

You are looking for project link + linkedbuild="all" parameter:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_project_linking

Hmm. I see how you could use this to access the source of a different
project. But I don't see how to add a Repository to build for to a
single package within my project tree.

I suspect my question was misleading in that I originally used
'project' where I really meant 'package'. Sorry.

just branch the single package to your project then and configure your repo
there.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg