Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Per-project repositories on OBS?
On Freitag, 9. März 2018, 13:01:00 CET wrote Roger Oberholtzer:
I have a project that inherits the target repositories. Is it possible
to add an additional repository to a specific project? Ideally it will
still build for the repositories it inherited. But it will also build
for the additional target repositories. I usually work in the web GUI.
But any command that could accomplish this is interesting.

You are looking for project link + linkedbuild="all" parameter:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_project_linking

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg