Re: [opensuse-buildservice] --disable-cpio-bulk-download fails with OBS
On 2018-02-15 18:46:40 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
A few years/months ago I always called osc build with
--disable-cpio-bulk-download to workaround some bug in OBS or osc that
affected me at that time.

Since a few days my osc wrapper hangs when doing 'osc build', when it tries
to download packages for the chroot. Sometimes it downloads no package at
all, or it hangs after downloading a different number of packages.
Removing that option fixies it.

Hmm this should not happen. Can you post the output of "osc -d build..."
to see where it hangs? Does strace reveal anything suspicious?

Is that option still supported by OBS?

Yep (maybe not preferred, because it creates "a lot" of http requests
instead of "a few").

Marcus