Re: [opensuse-buildservice] system-wide prjconf?
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 06:15:34 -0500
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 5:32 AM, Stefan Seyfried
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I trying to clearly mark my local builds, currently with

Release: <CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>.SEIFE

in select project configs.
Now I want to do this for all projects in my OBS instance.
Is there a global prjconf I could edit, or is it necessary to
hack the code (which would probably be Build.pm in the obs-build
package)?

I looked at the backend code, but how the prjconf stuff is constructed
and inherited is beyond my understanding ;-)

It's something I've wanted as well, mainly so I can enforce across all
builds everywhere in my local OBS:

Release: <CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>%%{?dist}