Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide unresolvable dependency libcrypt
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:05:13 -0500
On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:55 AM, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 01:58:56PM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 4:41 AM, Andreas Baumann <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi,

In my home repository
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:andreas_baumann
all 'Fedora Rawhide' jobs complain about 'missing pre/vminstalls:
libcrypt'.

Fedora Rawhide disabled libcrypt build in glibc, and replaced it with
libxcrypt. The prjconf for Rawhide needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Ok, done. Lets see if things build again.

My stuff for Rawhide is building now, so looks fixed to me.