[opensuse-buildservice] Adding CentOS SIG repos in OBS and Developer Toolset access for RHEL?
Hey,

I've filed a request to add CentOS SIG repos to the CentOS OBS
projects[1] a little over a month ago so that things like Software
Collections (especially the Developer Toolset[2]) are available for
users to use as build dependencies for packages built in OBS.

Can someone *please* add these so that I don't have to try to do the
horrific job of attempting to build all of this stuff in OBS? There's
no reason I should have to do that when it's already available.

And it would also be nice if the RHEL 6/7 targets also had access to
the Developer Toolset stuff, as it's generally part of the RHEL
subscription and Red Hat has been encouraging people to use them for
building software for RHEL.

In fact, even EPEL will be enabling its use soon[3].

Without it, it's impossible to build software that needs newer
compilers, among other things.

Thanks in advance.

[1]: https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/29568
[2]: https://developers.redhat.com/products/developertoolset/overview/