Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Open Build Service (OBS) 2.8.4 Released

On Sunday 2018-01-21 20:19, Stefan Botter wrote:

We plan an OBS 2.9 beta next month. That one will also be build
again 42.3.

That is nice to know, but having the stable release on a supported
platform has some appeal. Especially if you have to fulfill certain
compliance rules in some data centers.

Sorry for nagging again.
Can I please have an authoritative answer to whether or not there will
be a openSUSE_Leap_42.3 repo for OBS Server 2.8?
I need this information for fulfilling my compliance rules in my
data center.

If there will be no 42.3 repo, which supported platform will be there
after the support phase of 42.2 ends coming Friday?

In the past, it was generally done such that a series (such as 2.8.x) only
supports the platforms that were available at the time of the start of
the series.

Which more or less meant/means that for 42.3 and TW, you need OBS:Unstable.