[opensuse-buildservice] Re: KiwiCommandNotFound: Command "gfxboot" not found in the environment (was OBS: nothing provides this-is-only-for-build-envs)
  • From: Linux Kamarada <linuxkamarada@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:07:50 -0200
Now the prepare step finishes, but the create step fails:

[ 1472s] [ ERROR ]: 02:31:42 | KiwiCommandNotFound: Command
"gfxboot" not found in the environment

Does anyone know how can I solve that?

Package:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:livesuse:dev/LiveSUSE-Leap-KDE

Build log:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:livesuse:dev/LiveSUSE-Leap-KDE/images/x86_64

The only thing I find if I google for "KiwiCommandNotFound" is:

https://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/opensuse/updates/leap/42.2/oss/x86_64/kiwi-boot-requires-8.30.1-5.1.x86_64.html

* Fri Aug 05 2016 dcassany@xxxxxxxx
- Command validation
This commit includes a validation in Command.run and Command.call
in order to verify the existance of the command before running it.
It case it is not found in the specified environment it raises a
KiwiCommandNotFound Exception.

Why the command gfxboot is not found in OBS?

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project
http://kamarada.github.io/