Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using a third party repository with a OBS project
On Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018, 06:08:56 CET wrote Rahul S:
Hi,

I am new to OBS. I have created the appliance and got it working.
There is a specific problem I am trying to solve. It will be great if
someone can point me at the right documentation.

I have to build a package on SLES12SP2. The package has build-time
dependency on a few rpms which are published in a separate non-OBS rpm
repository. How can I configure this ?

You need to ask your OBS administrator to configure the repository as
"Download On Demand" resource.

However, we only do so for base distributions on build.opensuse.org usually.

But it sounds you run your own instance, so you can just do so as the Admin
user:

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.concepts.html#concept_dod

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5