Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for 'shells:ksh' subproject
On Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 11:59:18 CET wrote Siteshwar:
Hello,

I would like to use OBS to do builds for korn shell, however there is
already a 'ksh' package under 'shells'[1]. Can I get access to
'shells:ksh' subproject ? I have similar subproject 'shells:fish'
which is used for fish shell builds. so I believe it should not be a
problem to create it.

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/shells

Please contact the project maintainers directly. They may not read this list.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany