Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Any way to revert a commit?

On 2017年12月19日 21:36, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Dez 19 2017, Qu Wenruo <wqu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Just curious, any way to appending new changes to current commit?

No, all commits are immutable.

For example, if my request get rejected by package maintainer due to
some small problems, I don't really like to go through the checkout
procedure but do something like "git commit --amend"

It doesn't matter, the submit request will only create a single commit
anyway.

So even there are more commits fixing up previous problems, as long as
the .changes file only includes one message it will be fine?

Thanks,
Qu

Andreas.