Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Any way to revert a commit?
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:36:08 +0100
On Dez 19 2017, Qu Wenruo <wqu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Just curious, any way to appending new changes to current commit?

No, all commits are immutable.

For example, if my request get rejected by package maintainer due to
some small problems, I don't really like to go through the checkout
procedure but do something like "git commit --amend"

It doesn't matter, the submit request will only create a single commit
anyway.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7