Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Any way to revert a commit?

On Tuesday 2017-12-19 14:23, Qu Wenruo wrote:
On 2017年12月19日 21:18, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Tuesday 2017-12-19 14:06, Andreas Schwab wrote:

On Dez 19 2017, Qu Wenruo <wqu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Any way to do it in osc?

$ osc copypac -rN PRJ PKG PRJ

Still, it only reverts _to_, but not necessarily revert _exactly one_
commit (diff && patch -R style).

Just curious, any way to appending new changes to current commit?
(yep, git commit --amend -a)

Nope, obs history is as immutable as svn.

For example, if my request get rejected by package maintainer due to
some small problems, I don't really like to go through the checkout
procedure but do something like "git commit --amend"

To do --amend, you'd need a checkout in git ;-)