Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conflict in spec file
On Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 10:28:55 CET wrote Roger Oberholtzer:
I have a project in obs that has developed a problem. When I view the
project in the web interface, I get the message "Files could not be
expanded: conflict in file gpsd.spec"

This project was working a week or so ago. But when I have returned
from vacation, this appears.

I must click on "show unmerged sources" to see the source files. And
the package no longer builds. The last time it built was Nov 19. So
whatever happened was after that date. As I have been away, I an
certain that I have not done anything.

I may have created the package by copying another package in OBS. But
I don't want/need any connection to that package.

Two questions:

What could cause this error?

conflicting change in your and the original package.
As with most of other SCM systems you can fix that using

osc pull
.... fixing ...
osc resvoled $file

How can I remove the link to the original package?

Just remove the _link file in your package.

The curious package is:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/gpsd

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5