Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Ping #2] OBS scheduler features
On Mittwoch, 13. September 2017, 09:29:54 CEST wrote Oleg Ogurtsov:
Ping

Sorry, but this is not on our top prio list atm (because not from a
contracted customer;) and it is also at a cruical place (esp.
performance wise). So we don't want to rush it here. But we admit
that it should be changed.

Sorry, some more patience is needed :/
adrian