Re: [opensuse-buildservice] broken package - circular link - can I fix it?

On 02/10/2017 01:01, Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

The "security:forensics / libfole" package has somehow developed a
circular link and I don't think I can fix it without deleting it.

Since it's a dev project for factory/libfole I assume deleting isn't a
good option.

I have a copy of the package, so deleting it is not a problem if it
doesn't impact factory.

====
osc repairlink
using link target of last commit
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: circular package link
circular package link
====

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by

Not sure what a circular package link error is but if you delete the _link file from the unmerged sources it should fix the link error. You can recreate the link afterwards if you wish but you will still be able to submit after deleting _link.
Dave P