[opensuse-buildservice] broken package - circular link - can I fix it?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 19:01:54 -0400
All,

The "security:forensics / libfole" package has somehow developed a
circular link and I don't think I can fix it without deleting it.

Since it's a dev project for factory/libfole I assume deleting isn't a
good option.

I have a copy of the package, so deleting it is not a problem if it
doesn't impact factory.

====
osc repairlink
using link target of last commit
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: circular package link
circular package link
====

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by