Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dockerize the Development Environment
Hi,

On 09/15/2017 12:02 PM, mdeniz wrote:
Fine by me, DOCKERIZE IT! and then go to the party :D :D

El vie, 15-09-2017 a las 11:57 +0200, Henne Vogelsang escribió:
Hey,

there is a pull-request[1] that will change the way we set up our
development environment, away from virtualization (with vagrant &
virtualbox) to containers (docker & docker-compose). It's quite an
intrusive change that requires you OBS developers to learn quite some
new things.

If we merge this now, your next rebase/pull/reset will drop vagrant
and
you have to learn docker. Is that okay with you or shall we prolong
this
to some later point?
Is it now already possible to run single test (files)?
Building packages is now also possible?

Henne

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/3747

--