[opensuse-buildservice] Dockerize the Development Environment
Hey,

there is a pull-request[1] that will change the way we set up our
development environment, away from virtualization (with vagrant &
virtualbox) to containers (docker & docker-compose). It's quite an
intrusive change that requires you OBS developers to learn quite some
new things.

If we merge this now, your next rebase/pull/reset will drop vagrant and
you have to learn docker. Is that okay with you or shall we prolong this
to some later point?

Henne

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/pull/3747

--