[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Problems with Xen workers
Obviously, this was too much text.

So This time, let's make it a short question: does the build.opensuse.org
infrastructure still use Xen workers?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

On 05.09.2017 13:09, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

in my private OBS instance (running 2.8.2), I'm seeing strange build issues
on my OBS worker running with Xen. The other
worker running with KVM does not show the problem.
Most of the time it is testsuites failing.--
Stefan Seyfried