[opensuse-buildservice] vfork resource temporarily unavailable cause build failures
Hi,

on a private OBS instance after introducing change root workers based on
SLES12 hosts some builds failed with above errors. The reason was the
task limit (500) enforced from systemd, the solution was to set it via
the service definition for the worker to unlimited. This did help until
I changed the worker type from change root to KVM. Now I got build
failures again with the same message. I do not understand why, because
the build target system is not systemd based at all (SLES11) so the here
should not be such a small limit as SLES12 SP2 had (500) inside the VM ?

Does this be a common issue on KVM workers with a higher number of
VCPUs (12) ?
Any idea how to solve this ?

Best regards
Karsten