[opensuse-buildservice] How does obs rpmlint detect illegal binary in noarch packages
Hi, I just split off 3d symbols from kicad-library into a sub package. After this rpmlint picks up
"arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object"
Nothing changed in the package just the directory containing the 3d symbols moved to the sub package. I moved it because it is very large and optional.
I've created an rpmlintrc but I wonder why rpmlint never picked up what it thought was an executable binary before. The files start with #! but scripts aren't arch dependent. I can vaguely remember having a problem similar to this years ago with data files in rosegarden which had shebangs but AFAIR I filed a bug and it was fixed.
Thanks
Dave P