Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Copy package configuration
On Montag, 4. September 2017, 10:37:25 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
On 04.09.2017 10:35, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Montag, 4. September 2017, 10:08:28 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
On 01.09.2017 14:07, Mathias Radtke wrote:
Hi

rescently I reinstalled our local OBS instance. Therefore I linked all
of our remote packages to our local iinstance.
However I need to also have the same package configuration on the
linked packages. Othherwiese I would spend too much time in
reconfiguring these packages like they are on the remote instance.
Is there a simple osc way to do this?
The configuration has to be done because of dependencies and package
choices.
Can't I just copy the remote _meta file from the selected package and
commit it to the local instance package? Might this work?
Or is there any osc cli command to do this?
You can copy single packages from remote using "osc copypac".
I have linked the packages from remote to have to update the packages as
soon as somethin happens on the remote instance.
Currently I need a ways tro also copy the met configuration for a
specified package.

as I said, we don't have support for this atm. You can only do this manually
per package.

There are dirty tricks around this sync the backend and reindex in database,
but I won't support you with that here ;)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany