Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with dependency calculation
On Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 15:24:10 CEST wrote Johannes Weberhofer:
Am 31.08.2017 um 14:14 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
I have a problem with the dependency calculation in one project located
inhttps://build.opensuse.org/package/binary/home:weberho:UNSTABLE:RemoteDesktop/freerdp2

A package libfreerdp2-2.0.0~rc0-6.1; showing the package's dependencies I
see that it provides "libfreerdp2 = 2.0.0~rc0-6.1" which is required by
"freerdp2-devel".

The problematic thing is, that "freerdp2-devel" requires a package
"libfreerdp2 = 2.0.0~rc0-6.1" which is not proveded by any package.

So dependency resolution is broken. Can someone give me a hint what's
going on?
I don't see anything wrong with that package:

That's strange - now everything is ok. Can the calculation of dependencies
take such a long time (>30 minutes) after the package has been build?

it can, it depends on the scheduler load. Check the /monitor page.
But your repo should have been marked dirty aka outdated.

However, the "osc buildinfo" is always the current state, so you
can rely on that.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg