Re: [opensuse-buildservice] gpg problem
On Freitag, 25. August 2017, 10:15:11 CEST wrote Peter Czanik:
Hi,

I just ran into problem: the GPG key signing the repo is expired. Is
there any way to extend the current key or resign the repo with a new one?

osc signkey --extend ....

it will get used on next publish.

Now when I run apt-get update, I see:

"

W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/laszlo_budai:/syslog-ng/xUbuntu_16.04
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/laszlo_budai:/syslog-ng/xUbuntu_16.04>
./ Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1503496621

W: Failed to fetch
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/laszlo_budai:/syslog-ng/xUbuntu_16.04/./Release.gpg
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/laszlo_budai:/syslog-ng/xUbuntu_16.04/Release.gpg>

The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1503496621

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

"

Disclaimer: it's not my repo, but I want to help its owner as I'm the
one receiving problem reports about it :)

Bye,

CzP

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5