Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [RFC] Change default location of .oscrc
On Monday 2017-08-21 15:47, Marco Strigl wrote:

we would like to change the default location of .oscrc to $XDG_CONFIG_HOME
or $HOME/.config/ if $XDG_CONFIG_HOME is not set. (as suggested in issue [1])

When ".oscrc" moves to .config, it should be renamed to "oscrc" as well.
Retaining the dot makes no sense.

I suggest $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/osc/oscrc unless you're really sure that osc will
only have one configuration file for ever.

--
Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix