[opensuse-buildservice] Local instance doesn't adapt package changes
H,

since yesterday I am encountering stange problems on our local OBS instance.
I tried to change repositories for a package, to disable a build for openSUSE Leap42.3.

Changing it gave me a error 500. Returning back to the repository page of the package showed me that it has been disabled. The meta info also shows it is disabled.
However the package is still build whenever I delete the binaries. Package bbuild is disabled in the meta configuration.
I cant change the configuzration myself with the Administrator account. It shows the save button, but clicking it shows it again.

Where and what doi I need to check to fix this issue?

Cheers

Mathias

--
Mathias Radtke

---
http://uib.de/de/support-schulung/schulung/

---
uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Tel. 06131 / 27561-16 <phone:061312756116>
Fax 06131 / 27561-22 <phone:061312756122>

E-Mail: m.radtke@xxxxxx
Internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel & erol ueluekmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942