Re: [opensuse-buildservice] two DOD repositories on the same ARCH
On Dienstag, 27. Juni 2017, 16:00:45 CEST wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi,

I have a question relating to the DoD feature.
I added an ARM DoD repository on our local OBS instance

It currently look like this
<repository name="xUbuntu_16.04">
<download arch="armv7l"
url="http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/xenial/main"; repotype="deb"/>
<path project="openSUSE.org:Ubuntu:16.04" repository="universe"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>armv7l</arch>
</repository>

One of the packages needs dh-systemd, which is not in the DoD repository
ports.ubuntu.com.
It is however an "all" package that are downloadable via
archive.ubuntu.org...
Can I add another armv7l download arch repository so that the DoD will
get the ds-systemd package by itself?

no, but you can put it into another repository and add that one via a
<path element to the other repo ...

Or can I just download the desired poackage and put it somewhere on the OBS?

Cheers

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg