Re: Worker code does not initialize correctly for older targets, was: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages scheduled
Hi Frank,

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:57:40 +0200
Frank Schreiner <fschreiner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have another addition: it is entirely possible, that the kvm
workers do not set up correctly for quite a while, not just since a
few days. I stopped my chroot-workers last week due to the build
errors with openSUSE_Tumbleweed (where the rpmlint packages now
probably needs access to some hardware RNGs, which are not availabe
in chroot), and ran into the problem of the failing kvm workers
with older targets.

Please check if haveged is installed

rpm -q haveged

and make sure that rng-tools are not installed

rpm -e rng-tools

on the worker host of course.

Thank you for this hint, my chroot-workers were still something ancient
(12.3 or 13.1), and after updating the base I checked for both
packages, and now chroot-workers do not fail on rpmlint in Tumbleweed
builds anymore.

Greetings,

Stefan
--