Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: python singlespec: Unknown tag: %{python_subpackages} and python3-only
On Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 12:43:12 CEST wrote jan matejek:
Reposting here, sorry for the malformed e-mail.

Apparently a machine that runs "factory-auto" is missing the
python-rpm-macros package?
see request https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/501450

might be, but please report this to the factory people. This is independend of
OBS.

thanks
adrian

decline reason:
--
Output of check script:
Source validator failed. Try "osc service localrun source_validator"

AFAIK this always worked magically, has something changed?

thanks
m.