Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unclean download repositories
Hi Adrian,

it wasn't me who added the patchinfo container, so I didn't noticed it. Removing it worked!

Thanx

Stefan

Am 20.04.2017 um 08:45 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Donnerstag, 20. April 2017, 08:38:45 CEST wrote Stefan Schäfer:
Hi List,

after removing a package (dehydrated) from our buildservice-project
"spins:invis:common", the ready built rpms are still inside the download
repository:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/spins:/invis:/common/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/noarch/dehydrated-0.3.1-7.1.noarch.rpm

Is there any possibility to remove them?
drop your patchinfo container. They are collected and provided by that one and
I think it is anyway a mistake that you have that one there, right?

--
www.invis-server.org

Stefan Schäfer
Ludwigstr. 1-3