[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Access problem with osc

On 30/03/2017 09:48, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Mär 30 2017, Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's been working for a long time, only fails this morning.

Where do you store the credentials? Try osc --http-full-debug to see
whether a proper auth token is sent.

Andreas.

Whatever was wrong is now right, the problem has gone away. The only possible cause is my erratic internet connection. There was a long wait before the error happened. If it happens again I'll try the full debug option and post the output.

Dave P