Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools suddenly missing its Tumbleweed Repo?
On Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 09:50:38 CEST wrote Jan Engelhardt:
On Tuesday 2017-03-28 09:36, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 28.03.17 09:34 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 09:32:58 CEST wrote Johannes Kastl:

Any reason why this is no longer called Tumbleweed? When adding
repos to my home project I always get a repo called Tumbleweed,
that builds against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

someone created that for some time, but I did not want to have
double builds, so I dropped the newer one again.

I would have preferred to have it named tumbleweed, to avoid the
confusion, but I understand building twice is kind of superfluous...

Can't you just use an _aggregate if you really want to have
both "Tumbleweed" and "Factory"? Saves the rebuild..

aggregates are evil and leads just to more problems and the same disk waste.

I would configure a redirection if we would really need a hack.

But given that this repo is away since quite some time already without a big
problem, I won't do hacks here...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg