Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I silence osc's output?
On 2017-03-24 11:39:31 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
I've had this output from osc since the world began:
"/var/lib/osc-plugins/overview.py: name 'cmdln' is not defined" AFAIR it
was a bug and I put a workaround in my ~/.oscrc. I now want to use osc ls in
a script and even using -q I get the warning. How can I silence osc?

This is no warning, but an error and in this case osc aborts unless
you defined the OSC_PLUGIN_FAIL_IGNORE env variable. There are several
"fixes":
- install a new version of the overview plugin (this should be fixed...)
- remove the overview plugin
- redirect stderr to /dev/null
- manually fix the /var/lib/osc-plugins/overview.py by adding a
"from osc import cmdln" line

Marcus