Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Update process for openSUSE/obs_factory
On Dienstag, 14. März 2017, 22:06:58 CET wrote Jimmy Berry:
What is the process to see obs_factory updates deployed? From what I can tell
there are a number of commits prior to mine that have not been deployed. As
such I would like to followup to ensure the deployment happens.

For reference the primary change of interest:

- openSUSE/obs_factory#69

It should get updated via the

OBS:Server:Unstable obs-factory-engine

package. Usually together on thursday morning.

However that package seems not to use the automatic trigger mechanism anymore.
Also it is using the old tar_scm service .... will change that now, so you
should get an update tomorrow.

But you should check in github if there is no trigger service registered anymore
for OBS?

The bugfix in #70 would be nice and #68 is a documentation update that can
also be used to simplify packaging.

I see the package OBS:Server:2.6/obs-factory-engine which seems to be the
right place although it has not been updated in quite a while and points to
the openSUSE-Team namespace.

Let me know if this is correct (or what is) and I can create an SR to update
to latest code.

Thanks,

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5