[opensuse-buildservice] Update process for openSUSE/obs_factory
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jberry@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:06:58 -0500
What is the process to see obs_factory updates deployed? From what I can tell
there are a number of commits prior to mine that have not been deployed. As
such I would like to followup to ensure the deployment happens.

For reference the primary change of interest:

- openSUSE/obs_factory#69

The bugfix in #70 would be nice and #68 is a documentation update that can
also be used to simplify packaging.

I see the package OBS:Server:2.6/obs-factory-engine which seems to be the
right place although it has not been updated in quite a while and points to
the openSUSE-Team namespace.

Let me know if this is correct (or what is) and I can create an SR to update
to latest code.

Thanks,

--
Jimmy